Fight Speeding Ticket

NMA Motorists Forum

Re: NCDMV DWI RESTORATION HEARING QUESTION

NCDMV DWI RESTORATION HEARING QUESTION
October 18, 2011 03:20PM
I have a quick question. I went through a bad time in my life from 03-05 and got 3 dui's. Anyway.. i got through it and quit drinking and have not had a drink since. I have a restoration hearing set for next wed. I am wondering what to expect from the hearing..and if i get my license back what to expect from the interlock..thanks
Re: NCDMV DWI RESTORATION HEARING QUESTION
October 20, 2011 11:03AM
you will need 3 credible witnesses to testify on your behalf about your good character and that you dont drink anymore. the interlock is another issue. its like a ball and chain around your leg, you just never know what is going to happen with lj1 unit. request the quick test if you can it is much more user friendly. the expense of the whole thing is another issue also. roughly 200.00 to get installed and 130.00 every 2 months for monitoring and you have to drive to monitech office near you. if you are like me and only have yourself to blame for the situation you are in then you cant complain too much. its alot to go through but if you want to drive again you have no choice thx cc197 good luck at your hearing my friend hop it goes well for you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Welcome! » Log In » Register For New Account

Join National Motorists Association

© National Motorists Association